The Park Inn by Radisson in the Nabq Bay area of Sharm El Sheikh offers a holiday that the whole family should be able to enjoy. With its onsite water park and buffet-style restaurants it should provide the ideal location for a well earned break. Unfortunately this is too often not the case, with unacceptable standards and avoidable holiday illness being reported by many holiday makers.
Sickholiday.com have dealt with 52 cases of reported food poisoning at the Park Inn by Radisson.
Sickholiday.com have dealt with cases detailing poor hygiene standards, under cooked food and food left open to pests. Holidaymakers have reported symptoms such as diarrhoea, stomach cramps and infected mosquito bites.
Suffering from illness on an all-inclusive holiday to Egypt will obviously affect your health but can also leave holidaymakers out of pocket from costly medical treatment.
Whilst staying in the Park Inn by Radisson it is important to follow these guidelines to reduce the risk of food poisoning and other holiday illnesses:
- Avoid foods not cooked thoroughly and/or re-heated incorrectly.
- Avoid foods not prepared hygienically.
- Avoid food not stored at the correct temperature.
- Frequently use an alcohol-based hand gel.
- Avoid salads and any uncooked fruits and vegetables (these may have been handled unhygienically)
- Avoid swimming in water or pools that appear dirty and untreated.
In the event that you do get ill Sickholiday advise that you seek medical attention whilst on holiday as this will greatly increase your chances of making an eligible claim upon your return.
It is your tour operators’ responsibility to make sure you are provided with a safe, clean and hygienic hotel.
If you have fallen ill whilst on an all-inclusive holiday to the Park Inn by Radisson, get in touch with a member of our team. We have over 10 years industry experience and we will be happy to help you through the process of claiming back the cost of your holiday plus any additional compensation you may be owed.
WE’VE HELPED OUR CUSTOMERS CLAIM MILLIONS IN COMPENSATION
HOLIDAYMAKER ON A DRIP
AFTER FOOD POISONING RUINS
HOLIDAY AT THE PARK INN BY RADISSON
“She was ill for 45 days!”
Mrs C went to the Park Inn Radisson with Truly Travel in January 2015. Around 4 days into the holiday she started experiencing severe diarrhoea and nausea. Shortly after this Mrs C was forced to call the hotel doctor and was placed on an IV drip and prescribed oral medication. On return to the UK Mrs C had to visit her G.P where a stool sample was taken, as well as being subscribed further medication. The illness lasted around 45 days.
Mrs C recalls that the food appeared to be undercooked and not served at the correct temperature.
TRIP ADVISOR REVIEW
“No No No No No No!”
Review of the Park Inn by Radisson
Reviewed 12 September 2014
There really is too much to go into so here are the main points:
- Rooms are dirty
- Overall hygiene in the hotel, including dining areas, is poor
- Mostly male staff very sleazy and hiss when you walk past. Cleaners can be invasive and return later in the day to check if you liked the towel art in other words get a tip.
- It’s all about tips!!
- You will get ill with a poorly belly , mine lasted for 3 months after my return. It was a nasty parasite infection.
- Alcohol tastes like paint stripper.
- Beach isn’t that close and the restaurant down there is just as unsanitary .
- Water slides for the kids although some are a bit nasty saw lots of injuries during our stay.
- Nice hot weather.
- You get to come home again!